Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy Semester

Long time no see! To catch up, briefly:

This semester I have been diagnosed with minor depression (and put on medication that is working, huzzah!), been running the new Pagan club at my college (with ups and downs, but far more ups than downs :) ), started my dedication process for the Circle of the Sacred Earth, a Wiccan coven in the area, and become semi-devoted to Brighid (semi because while I've made no official commitment to her, for the past several weeks my spirituality has focused almost exclusively on her, and my other divine contacts have been unusually quiet).

Things have been absolutely crazy, and I haven't been paying as much attention to things like this blog and my meditation journal as I should have been. I'm in the middle of exam week now (though by this time tomorrow, I'll be sitting in my last exam) and have finally managed to catch a breather. Back to blogging about my spirituality instead of just haunting the halls of the Cauldron. :)

My first project will be to restart the Dedicant's Path training that I first started back in the summer for ADF. The material is supposed to take roughly a year to work through on one's own, but this semester has been super busy - productive, by all means, but busy - and I think I need more than a minor refresher on that. So that's what I'll be blogging about to come. :)

Cheers,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment